Saturday, July 14, 2012

Le Nails, Desloge, Mo.

Visit No. 1, June 2012

Le Nails Business Card. Front Side



RATING









Service Requested:
  • Acrylic nail fill in
  • Pedicure
Issues:
  • The place of business was extremely difficult to find though I was relying on Google Maps to assist me.
  • The technician asked me if I was interested in gel nails. I clearly told him, "No." After he finished filling my nails, he had me move to a nearby table where I noticed he was preparing to place gel on my nails. I told him a second time, "I do not want gel nails, I only want a clear coat of polish on my nails." Though I had previously informed the technician of my desires, he chose to ignore them. If I had not been to a nail salon before and knew what he was doing, he would have given me a service that I clearly informed him that I wasn't interested in. The technician only applied one top coat of clear polish. Less than a week later, hair was getting trapped under one of my nails if I ran my fingers through my hair.
  • Instead of placing the hot wax for pedicures in bags, I had to swing around to the side of the chair and lower my feet into a bowl of hot wax.
  • The technician endlessly persisted in questioning me, to the point of annoyance, about where did I get my nails done last time.
  • Although the selection of polish colors is adequate, there could be more choices made available.
  • I had to ask what kinds of pedicures were available. After this, the technician asked me which one I wanted. The technician only applied one top coat of polish; the polish began chipping after one week.
Benefits:
Le Nails Business Card, Back Side
  • The salon does have a map on the back of their business card, which is definitely a plus.
  • The local residents who patronize the salon are greeted friendly.
  • Fairly clean establishment.

2 comments:

  1. I like your best choice to do only a clear coat of polish on your nails. I have search you on google map............
    Salon and Spa Gift Cards

    Thanks for useful information...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. This is really good. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing.

    Best Pedicures in Fresno CA

    ReplyDelete